Choose language / Válassz nyelvet

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Chicken dance

Bah, the most ridiculous title, that ever popped in my brain :D
Well, chicken... At first, I got a cabochon base from a friend, whom I had tons of trades so far. Turned it, bent it, watched closely, and I got the idea: Roast chicken! The idea was good, but completion is different... (I was such a beginner that time! This was like the 4th piece, I created!)

The upshot became soooo good, that I decided to keep it! But a few asked for chicken, so, I made another one. Unfortunately, both of them sit still in my mini-box, so... -place of the announcement- The one with the wooden board will be up in my soon-to-open Etsy-shop! I'll let you all know, whenever it's live!


Roast chicken on a cabochone base
Roast chicken, second try!


No comments:

Post a Comment