Choose language / Válassz nyelvet

Friday, December 27, 2013

Fast food freak out!

I love hamburger! And hot dogs, and pizza, and all kind of fast food. But only if I make it a home, restaurants have that artifical flavor, that I hate in my food. This one is 100% homemade! 1:12 scale, and the board is made of matches, which took like... forever? I only had superglue at home, so at the end, I was alll sticky, and gooey, and... you know, what superglue does to your skin! I should get some glue that fits for wooden pieces!
...not so fast food!

5 comments:

  1. Miről beszélsz Lina? Kaptál tőlem faragsztót!!!! Tessék azt használni! :))) Tandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugyan, hol van már az a faragasztó? :D

      Delete
    2. Csak kérned kell! :D Na jó! Könyörögnöd, de csak kicsit! :D :P

      Delete
  2. Egyébként meg: I'm lovin' it! :D

    ReplyDelete